How is it already September?!? We’re getting back in the school time swing of things and it’s bittersweet. I love the hustle and bustle of back to school and Kate is so excited to start up activities again, but I miss the lazy days of summer and having Kate home. But enough of that! It’s time to start crafting for the holiday season!
- January Project Life. Done!
- February Project Life. Done and done! I even got 1/2 of March done.
- Cull/ print pics for October 2016. Done!
- Scrap October 2016. Yeah, I didn’t get this done. lol.
- Edit/ print pics from San Antonio. I printed a few pics, but I need to make sure I have enough to tell the whole story without having 30 pages in the book. It’s a balance. lol.
- Scrap San Antonio pics! Nope.
- Finish Cross Stitch! It’s done!!! I can’t believe I finally finished. It took me almost 3 years. Honesty it feels a little like I gave birth. lol.
- Cut out hexagon templates. Still need to do this.
- Revamp our lunches! This is going to be a work in progress, but I think we made some serious forward momentum.
- Steps/ water. Water is a success! I’ve switched to drinking from a big ARTC cup so I’m naturally drinking loads more. Need to keep working on the step count.
Here’s the cross stitch! The next thing I stitch is going to be a giant rainbow of color. lol. No more brown! I also finally made the FALL letters that have been on many a monthly goal list, but ironically not this one. 😉
Time for some September Goals!
- Scrap October 2016. Hopefully now that it’s feeling a little more like Fall, I’ll be in the mood to scrap these.
- On that note, I need to decide on/ convince Kate of/ plan our Halloween costumes.
- March Project Life. I’m halfway done, just need to keep the momentum going.
- April Project Life. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.
- Finish Drew’s stocking. I’m giving myself one more month and then I’m putting it away so I can start/ finish my nephew’s stocking.
- Redo bookshelves in living room so that I can have all of my albums in a row.
- Create 3 Montessori inspired trays for Mia and Xander.
- Print interview book pages.
- Order remaining supplies for interview books.
- Assemble interview books.