I got so much scrapping done this month! I guess that’s what happens when you get a whooooooole lot of happy mail!
Seriously though, I finished January 2016, February 2016, March 2016, June 2016, and July 2016. Also made progress on April, May, and August. Whoo Hoo! I need to keep this momentum going. I hate being more than a year behind, but I think it’s possible I can close that gap this month. Fingers crossed!
That said, lets see how I did on all of my other May goals…
- Camp Half Blood Shirts. Nada. I’m having fits trying to digitally trace the pegasus I want to use.
- Sell Stroller. I actually had a bite on this one, but it fell through.
- Camp Half Blood plans. I’ve got weeks 1 and 2 totally done, and I’m almost done with week 3.
- Pro Pics, These turned out amazing!!! I love them soooooo much.
- Finish January 2016. Done!
- Finish February 2016. Done!
- Project Life. Well, I got October done so at least I’m not getting more behind.
- Plan Girl Scout camp fire day. This went well and the girls had a great time.
- Cut out name vinyl. Ugh. I still need to do this.
- Get 10k steps a day. I did 21 days out of 31 which is nothing to sneeze at considering how much of a sloth I am. I’m for sure keeping this goal.
- Scrap April 2016. I only have 4 more layouts to go and the pics are already printed!
- Scrap May 2016. I’m not sure offhand how many layouts I need to do, but it’s less than 10. And the pics are already printed and ready to go.
- Project Life. I’m focusing on traditional scrapping this month, but I don’t want to get more behind with Project Life. I’d like to get 4 layouts done, either November or something more current. I need to ponder this.
- Camp Half-Blood. I need to finish week 3 and create weeks 4-7. It’s going really well so far though! I’m going to try to post an update about how our first week went tomorrow.
- Camp Half-Blood shirts. Need to ask RaptorDad for help with the digital trace. Or just have him draw me a pegasus.
- Name Vinyl. Need to figure out how to cut vinyl without the mat and just do it.
- Order pics. I need to figure out which of our pro pics I want to order prints of (all of them!!!).
- School Scrapbook. I need to catch up on Kate’s school scrapbook. (Mainly I just need to order the 8×8 prints since I can’t print that size at home.)
- DAD pics. I do these every year. They’re super cheesy and I love them.
- 10k steps a day.
And because I feel like this post needs another pic…
I have a habit of taking pics of the babies at the grocery store. I think it’s because they’re contained. lol. At any rate, RaptorDad suggested that I take one in the same spot every week this summer. Love that idea. Here’s week 1.