Well hello there! Goodness, it’s been a while. I have no excuses other than the fact that I was so busy having an awesome summer that blogging kind of fell by the wayside. Whoops! Raptor went back to school a week and a half ago, and ::knock on wood:: the babies have actually been napping since we’re not running all over creation every morning. And the olympics are over which means that I have no more excuses! I was scrapping up a storm last week and I finally have some stuff to share. Plus, I have a million ideas buzzing around in my head and I need to bust out a crafty to do list. The holidays are coming people!
You get adorable pics of my babies at the beach since this would just be a boring pictureless goals post otherwise. And yes, I realize that August is almost over, but I didn’t want to wait until September to make a goals list. 😉
- Scrap January 2015. I only have to do 2 layouts, surely I can knock them out. As you guys know, I vastly prefer to scrapbook current stuff, but I just want to get these done. The first few months of the twins’ lives are scrapped but I need to do January, February, and March of 2015. I’m thinking I’ll try to tackle a month a month (lol) to fill in the gap that I have.
- Birthday Pictures. You guys. The twins are 16 months old and I still haven’t taken their birthday pics. I know I know. I want to get these done this week. Period. I jut need the weather to cooperate…
- DAD pictures. Ugh. Same story. I want to at least get the letters repainted this week. (I think we all know that there’s no way that I’m getting 2 photo shoots done in the same week. lol.)
- Organize, catalogue, and find a better way to store all of my needlework projects. I’m thinking gallon ziplock bags? I need to get cracking on these and start crossing them off the master list! Currently, I have 2 in progress cross stitch projects that are meant to be Christmas gifts, 2 baby stockings that I also need to finish before Christmas, a set of felt letters that are ridiculously overdue, a felt advent calendar, and a partridge in a pear tree.
- Enter Kate’s summer reading stuff. We have to do all of this online, and I’ve forgotten our log in info because I’m a giant spaz. Hopefully I’m not too late!
- Go through Pinterest and decide on a plan for the living room wall. I at least want to make a list of the projects I’d like to attempt. lol.
- Fill one garage sale box from craft room.
- Finish scrapping beach trip.
- Pull pictures off of waterproof camera.
- Start using planner again!